Kyla New Album Releases "ESSENSE of SOUL"

Kyla new Album" Essense of Soul" was release this month... together with her latest and hits top music... The Album of Kyla has 2 disk the content are:

KYLA – ESSENCE OF SOUL
THE HITS COLLECTION

CD 1:

1. Hanggang Ngayon
2. Because of You
3. Back In Time
4. Old Friend
5. It’s Over Now
6. ‘Til They Take My Heart Away
7. You Make Me Feel
8. One Day in Your Life
9. Nasaan Ka Na
10. If I Were You
11. Someone To Love
12. I’ll Be Over You
13. Bring It On
14. If The Feeling Is Gone

CD 2:

1. Heart To Heart
2. Love Will Lead You Back
3. Not Your Ordinary Girl
4. Beatiful Days
5. Say That You Love Me
6. Human Nature
7. I Feel For You
8. One More Try
9. Make Me Whole
10. I Will Be There
11. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
12. Ngayong Wala Ka Na
13. I Don’t Want You To Go
14. Hanggang Wakas (Duet with Hazami)

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger