King of Anything by Sara Bareilles.

King of Anything is a song written and recorded by the American singer Sara Bareilles. The song was produced by Neal Avron. It was the first single of her album Kaleidoscope Heart."'King of Anything' is sort of a 'fuck you' song," said Bareilles. "I've had more unsolicited advice on my life than I care to mention, and this was how I dealt with it. It felt empowering to turn that frustration into music, especially a song that doesn't even sound angry. Apparently, I don't get over things very quickly. The music video was released on June 29, 2010.
Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger