LMAFAO - Party Rock Anthem Feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock mp3 and Lyrics




Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind
Everybody just have a good time/We just wanna see you
(repeats)

Shake that

In the club
Party rock
lookin for yo girl
She on myJock
Now stop
When we hit the spot
Bootty move away
Like she own the block
where the drink
I got to know tight jeans tattoo
kuhs im rock nd roll
half black half white domino
gain of money over dose
I’m running tHRUtheese hoes .. like drainoo I got that devilish flow
Rock and roll no halo

We party rock
Yeah that’s the cool that I am repin ima rise to the top

No worry or ….

Chorus

Every day I am shuffling

Step up fast
And be the first girl to make me throw dis Cash we get money
Don’t be made now stop
hatein is bad
one more shot for us
(another round)
Please fill up the cup
(dont mess around)
We just want to see
(you shake it now)
Now youre home with me
(youre naked now)
Get up get down
Put your hands up to the sound
(repeats)

Get up (repeats)

Chorus

Every day I am shuffling

Put your hands up (repeats)
Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger