REBECCA BLACK - My Moment (VIDEO)

"Weren't you the one who said that I would be nothing?" Rebecca Black asks at the beginning of her new single, "My Moment." "Well, I'm about to prove you wrong."
After becoming a viral sensation with the easy-to-mock music video for "Friday" last spring, the Ark Music Factory phenom has returned with an earnest mid-tempo pop song that reached YouTube on Monday afternoon (July 18).

The clip finds the 14-year-old Black basking in her newfound glory, as she attends movie premieres, takes pictures with fans and going shopping with friends. Although the lyrics to "My Moment" don't feature anything as laughable as "Tomorrow is Saturday / And Sunday comes afterwards / I don't want this weekend to end," Black does offer a bit of vitriol to those who wrote her off as a one-hit Internet wonder. "Haters, said I'll see you later/Can't talk to you right now, I'm getting my paper," Black sings with a sassy grin on her face.



Website counter

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger