Taylor Swift loves writing songs because it is so 'unpredictable'



The talented country music star has enjoyed success around the world with her heartfelt lyrics. She is constantly inspired to pen new songs and says she can think up lyrics any time of the day.

' think for me it comes as a general idea. My favourite thing about song writing is that it is so spontaneous and unpredictable what's going to hit me first,' she explained in an interview with YouTube Presents. 'Like for example, when I wrote Love Story ' that was a song I wrote sitting on my bedroom floor because I liked a guy and my parents didn't want me to date him. So the idea came to me about Romeo and Juliet, Romeo throwing pebbles at my window. I didn't know where that was going to fit in the song, but I started with that and it just grew from there.'

The 21-year-old musician won four Grammy Awards for her second album Speak Now. She enjoys sharing experiences in her life and finds it easier to write lyrics which mean something to her.

't's crazy how the fastest songs that I have written end up being my favourites. The ones that just happen with a surge of inspiration,' she smiled. 't's usually something I am going through at the time, it's hard for me to come up with a random metaphor if I am not going through it. When I was growing up, my mom talked in metaphor a lot. So I grew up loving metaphor and loving how you can take something you are going through and speak about it in a different way.

'There are certain moments in a song where you go, 'Oooh, oooh' when you write a line because you are so excited. I won't finish a song unless I get that.'

Source Link : http://www.music-news.com/
Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger