Nick Jonas release a new single music 'Chain'


The youngest JoBro is ready to move on the next phase of his music career following the break up of the Jonas Brothers.

Nick Jonas just released "Chains," the first single from his upcoming solo album. And it's distinctly different from the Jonas Brothers' music.

"Gave you my heart, but you took my soul," Jonas sings. "You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love." Silky vocals, R&B feels, it's like a whole new Nick.

The 21-year-old singer opened up about the meaning behind the intriguing new track. "I found my way to connect to the song," Jonas, exclusively told E! Online. "I found it was really true and real. For me, it embodies that feeling of being trapped in a love that is kind of doomed."

Listen to the Music here at aTunes

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger