THE VOICE Philippines Season 2: Kathryn Dela Cruz - All Of Me


Unfortunately, no one turned during her performance. After her performance, Kathryn did not waste the opportunity to ask Salonga if they can do a duet. They sang “I Still Believe” from the musical with Dela Cruz who not only impressed Salonga, but also the other coaches.

“Right now, ‘Miss Saigon’ is running in the West End. So what I want to do is… please keep her name because I want to recommend you,” the international Broadway star said.

“This is not a guarantee of anything, not even an audition. But at least I can tell them that I met this girl in the Philippines. She wasn’t right for the show, but I thing she would be right for you. So please, please see her,” Salonga said.

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger