Apl.de.ap - Be ft. Honey Cocaine And Jessica Reynoso


Apl.de.ap - Be ft. Honey Cocaine And Jessica Reynoso

[intro: apl.de.ap]
(hol' up)
Me and you against the world, girl
All we gotta do is be
Me and you against the world, girl
All we gotta do is be
We about to run the world, girl
All we gotta do is be

[verse 1: apl.de.ap]
She got me swinging out gorilla shit
Beatin’ my chest
We go hard like a militant
Breakin’ a sweat
She keeps me sharp as a razor blade
Fits like she tailor made
Fresh enough to be my main squeeze
Sweet as lemonade
Hourglass shape
Got me fallin’ like a fade away
Together we just cock back, aimin'
Blow the hate away
What can I say
She pulls my heart like a hand grenade
We on the move
Spread abroad like its marmalade
She got me revved up, hot
Like a motor bike
Love like a G650
She my prototype
This ain’t your average (??? possibly foreign language)
We hit ‘em hard, baby
Tell ‘em whats up
Sing it J!

[hook/Chorus: Jessica Reynoso]
Just let your imagination run free
Its you and me
All we gotta is just be
The world's in the palm of our hands
We don’t need no plans
You can let your spirit just be
A little time is all you’ll need
So your soul can breathe
All you gotta do it just be
All we gotta do is just —
All we gotta do — (all we gotta do is just be)

[verse 2: Honey Cocaine]
All you gotta do is just be
Why you wondering and worrying about things on you and me, see
Breathe in bed, baby close your eyes at least
Pass the keys, freeze, watch me land my hair down in the breeze
Is you gonna smoke a blunt? (slow it down)
Let's hit the road, to the other side of town, these golden sounds
From the queen baby, they know me, I control the scene, baby
Don’t pay attention to my ex, he’s a fiend, baby
Ay
I came here alone, so if you riding, better run, forget my fame and my throne
Uh
But if he’s trying to play a game then its on
Bet I can win your heart, for now I just put your name in my phone
Uh

[hook/Chorus repeats]

[verse 3: apl.de.ap]
What can I say
Her love bites like a gator
She stares right through me
Like her eyes’ made of lasers
None could ever fade us
We the ‘livest and the greatest
My girl is rock solid
While your girl’s made of paper
And you hate us, at the [gauges?]
So amazing how we made it
We up the elevator, no roof
See ya later
We straight up in the status
We the baddest of the baddest
We could be whatever baby, like
[Honey Cocaine] poof, cause its magic
[apl.de.ap] The team is so supreme
[Honey Cocaine] I be the queen
You be the king
[apl.de.ap] Spark me up and light me up
And watch me blow like gasoline (you know whadda mean?)
This isn’t your average (??? possibly foreign language)
We going hard, baby tell whats up
(what’s up?)

[hook/Chorus repeats 2x]

(all we gotta do is be)
(all we gotta do is be)

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger