3 Period Mysteries

“Is it Odd that my Libido goes up at this time?”

Not at all, Blood flow heightens arousal and can make you feel extra libidinous.

Why don’t I get my period the same time and every month?”

To begin with, irregular periods don’t automatically mean something’s wrong. Factors significant changes in weight, “Excessive Alcohol intake, and medications could all contribute to this. See your gyne if it worries you.

“What makes my flow Dark Brown at the end of my Period?”

This is Just Blood that has been hanging around in your vagina or cervix for a while and exposed to oxygen, resulting in a color change.

SOURCE: Cosmopolitan Magazine



Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger