BULLETIN MUSIC JUNE 1, 2010

RANK

MUSIC TITLE

ARTIST

1.

Eenie Menie

Sean Kingston Ft. Justin Bieber

2.

OMG

Usher Ft. Will.I.Am

3.

Pyramid

Charice ft. Iyaz

4.

Your Love is my drug

Kesha

5.

Alejandro

Lady Gaga

6.

Cant Be Tamed

Miley Cyrus

7.

Not my self Tonight

Christina Aguilera

8.

Solo

Iyaz

9.

Rude Boy

Rihanna

10.

Nothing On you

B.O.B Ft. Bruno Mars

11.

That should me

Justin Bieber

12.

Naturally

Selena Gomez

13.

Vanilla Twilight

Owl City

14.

Why don’t you love me

Beyonce

15.

I’m Single

Lil Wayne

16.

Undo It

Carrie Underwood

17.

Sing like me

Chris brown

18.

Telephone

Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce

19.

Hey soul Sister

Train

20.

Not Afraid

Emenim

21.

fearless

Taylor Swift

22.

Over

Drake

23.

Simplemente

Chris Brown

24.

Baby

Justin Bieber

25.

Do you Remember

Jay Sean

26.

When I look at you

Miley Cyrus

27.

In my Head

Jayson Derulo

28.

Never let Go

Justin Bieber

29.

Last of American Girl

Green Day

30.

Whataya want from me

Adam Lambert

31.

If we ever meet again

Timbaland ft. Katy Perry

32.

Only Exception

Paramore

33.

Tik Tok

Kesha

34.

Pass out

Chris brown

35.

Angels Cry

Mariah Carey ft. Neyo

36.

Bad Romance

Lady Gaga

37.

Imma be

Black eyed peas

38.

My first kiss

30h!3 Ft. Kesha

39.

Hey Daddy

Usher

40.

Young Forever

Jay Z

41.

Waka waka

Shakira

42.

Blah Blah Blah

Kesha

43.

World behind my wall

Tokio Hotel

44.

We are the world

25 Various artist

45.

Bullet Proof

La Laoux

46.

Impire State of mind

Jay z Ft. Alicia Keys

47.

My chick bad

Ludacris

48.

Gypsy

Shakira

49.

Alice

Avril Lavigne

50.

My chick Bad

Ludacris

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger