Daniel Radcliffe was sure Justin Bieber was a girl


Daniel Radcliffe was sure Justin Bieber was a girl. The "Harry Potter" star admits he struggles to keep up with current hot pop stars, but had heard Bieber's hit "Baby" on the radio.

However, the out-of-touch Brit believed the 16-year-old's high-pitched vocals belonged to a female.

He tells MTV.com, "I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don't even try anymore."

But there is one superstar the Brit can't help but notice - he's a huge fan of Lady Gaga.

He adds, "I know who Lady GaGa is. I think she's kind of amazing. She's really got a voice. My God. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing."
Source : Starpulse
Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger