KEAN & EUNICE - Islands In The Stream


Kean & Eunice performs "Never My Love/ My Love/ Islands In The Stream" from their album, Happy Together: A Trip Down Memory Lane.
Don’t forget to subscribe: http://bit.ly/1ocCqit
Available on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id8...

Vote for this video on MYX.PH!

Type in Never My Love/ My Love/ Islands In The Stream- Kean & Eunice on the vote box!


A trip down memory lane with Kean and Eunice

Callalily’s Kean Cipriano and Gracenote’s Eunice Jorge are two of local rock’s scene most notable vocalists, but in the special album “A Trip Down Memory Lane with Kean and Eunice,” the two singers give contemporary, updated flavor to some of our favorite classics.

Kean and Eunice lend their distinct voices and musicality to make ten memorable songs from past decades appeal to more generations.

Kean and Eunice show their sentimental side in songs like Paul McCartney’s My Love, The Association’s Never My Love, Lulu’s To Sir With Love, among others.

The album also includes some lighthearted tracks like Kean and Eunice’s takes on Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton’s Islands In The Stream, Frankie Valli’s Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, The Turtles’ Happy Together.

The album, produced by Universal Records, will be out soon.

Tracklist:

1. Islands In The Stream - Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
2. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - James Taylor
3. My Love - Paul McCartney
4. How Can I Tell Her - Lobo
5. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
6. To Sir With Love - Lulu
7. Never My Love - The Association
8. You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart
9. Because - Dave Clark Five
10. Happy Together - The Turtles

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger