JOSH PADILLA and YASSI PRESSMAN - Edge of the World Lyrics


JOSH PADILLA and YASSI PRESSMAN - Edge of the World Lyrics

strike me down
if I am talking out of line
if I speak with a voice
that shouldn't have been mine

if all this
honesty from me is anything divine 
I choose to live
I choose to fly
I know it's

not alright for me to ask for any promises
I'll pay my lease 
but when the curtain's comind down on this
four blank corners 

of these concrete offices 
hold the door please
I'm getting out of here now 

CHORUS:

Follow me to the open sea
to the edge of the world
to the mountain peaks
come with me 

Where the heavens burst
where the sun conmes first
won't you follow me?

follow me
follow me

oh oh to the edge of the world 
oh oh 
follow me
to the edge of the world 

dropped my badge
I ain't even packing bags 
you can strap me on
I just ripped my name tag

done with
all the world says 
I can't do

I'm steppin up
and after everything 
I've been through 
I'm diggin up dreams 

I had from my childhood 
I'm livin it up
and make the most Like i Should
its gonna be a wild ride

side to side
with the ones who decided to fly like I did 

Chorus:

Follow me to the stars and skies
to the northen lights
where the clouds collide
come with me

where the cliffs are steep 
and the water's deep
won't you follow me?

follow me
follow me

oh oh to the edge of the world 
oh oh 
follow me
to the edge of the world 

Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger