The New BFF of Selena Gomez



Selena Gomez -- who turns 18 on July 22 -- and her on-screen sister Joey King, 11, walked the red carpet together at the New York premiere of their new movie, "Ramona and Beezus." Find out why the actresses are as close as sisters in real life!

Although I'm probably a little bit older (OK, a lot older) than the audience this film was intended for, I have to admit I kind of want to see it.

As a kid, I loved Beverly Cleary's novels about the rambunctious Ramona Quimby, who had a knack for bothering her big sis Beatrice, affectionately known as Beezus. Young Joey King seems to have been perfectly cast in the role of Ramona. She's exactly as I had always envisioned the character in my mind!
Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger