taylor swift New Album, revealed

During a live chat Tuesday (July 20), fans were treated to some surprising news when Taylor Swift revealed that her new album, Speak Now, would be hitting stores October 25. The album, which Taylor Swift explained was written solely by her and is tentatively set to include 14 tracks, is full of firsthand experiences."For me, I write everything that I live, so you got to give yourself a little bit of time to live a lot of things so you can write about a lot of things, and my only option is to write about what I've been through and what I've lived, so thankfully, in the past two years, I've experienced a lot of things that I've been dying to write about and a lot of things that I wanted to say in the moment that I didn't," she explained.
Share This Music :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : aTunes | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. atunes! - All Rights Reserved
Template Owned by Adoniemar Doliguez Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger